To qualify for one of our bad credit Michigan car loans, you:
• Must be a U.S. resident of legal age
• Must verify a minimum gross monthly income of $1,800.
• Cannot be currently in bankruptcy (though a recently discharged BK is no problem).
• Must not have had a vehicle repossessed within the last 12 months.
Sorry, but we cannot
• offer loans for refinancing.
• offer title loans.
• finance private purchases.
All vehicles must come from our participating dealer network. We offer new car loans and used car loans, and have been serving Michigan customers since 1989.
Simple stuff, yes?
If you meet those bad credit car loan minimum requirements, we invite you to go ahead and apply today. Our service is free and puts you under no obligation.
We are not one of those "Everybody Rides" outfits because we work only with reputable lenders, and sadly, there are some people who will never get a loan from a major lender. We can help most people, though, as you can see at right.